Velvet Hammer Music And Management Group, a boutique artist management, record label and publishing company based in West Hollywood, CA, is looking to hire a full-time Digital Marketing Manager, who will report directly to the Senior Vice President and CEO.
- Working with executive management, record labels, and third party agencies to
- strategize and develop digital marketing campaigns around the release of recorded music and tours for Velvet Hammer’s roster of clients, with an emphasis on driving sales and engagement.
- Managing and growing social media properties and digital mailing lists for Velvet Hammer and its clients.
- Project managing website and creative asset development for Velvet Hammer and its clients.
- Staying abreast of best practices and current trends in social and digital media, as well as emerging technology, and selectively and appropriately incorporating these components into digital campaigns.
- Pursuing and developing relationships with 3rd party partners, and strategizing and executing partner tie-ins and endorsements.
- Tracking and reporting analytics for all web properties and campaigns.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing or digital marketing.
- Experience in managing social media for business and/or clients.
- Music industry and direct, client-facing experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Technologically capable, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and working knowledge of Photoshop and HTML.
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume workload, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
9014 Melrose Ave. West Hollywood, CA 90069 Tel (310) 657-6161 Fax (310) 657-0310
For more information: www.VelvetHammer.net