Market Development Manager (Beats by Dre – Chicago)
The Market Development Manager (MDM) is responsible for representing Beats by Dre by building relationships with and supporting a designated number of retail partners within a region and hiring, managing and motivating a staff of Assisted Sales Representatives (ASRs). Retail partners will rely on MDMs for management and associate product training, communication with the brand for feedback and support, in-store promotional event planning and general relationship building. In turn, for the brand the MDM is expected to provide retailer feedback and qualitative and quantitative data, strengthen partnerships, increase merchandising opportunities and grow brand advocacy in market.
To help support retailers, the MDMs will manage a staff of ASRs to execute in-store promotional events, train store associates and build brand awareness. Excellent management skills will be crucial to maintaining an enthusiastic, skilled and productive team that meets its goals.
MDMs must be able to organize a very tight schedule and operate in an efficient manner in order to meet all goals defined by regional managers. Flexibility and ability to work under pressure will be key to success in this position.
Artist Services Assistant (Songkick – Nashville)
We have an immediate opening for an ambitious graduate to join our Artist Services team. We’re looking for someone who has excellent time management skills, is passionate about the music business, and has a great attitude. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines, helping the Artist Services team build a direct relationship between our artists and their biggest fans through our innovative, direct-to-fan ticketing campaigns.
Artist Marketing Manager (Red Bull – Santa Monica, CA)
Red Bull’s Artist Marketing department is a team of passionate, arts-driven creators and curators committed to inspiring artist development and innovation in music. The Artist Marketing Manager role at U.S. HQ is focused on artist- and industry-facing custom projects that develop and sustain the brand’s high volume of artist relationships. He/she is an excellent project manager first, an expert at converting creative ideas into realistic timelines with actionable tasks that deliver tangible results. Secondly, he/she is a creative manager with diverse music taste and a solid network of 1:1 music industry and artist relationships.
Marketing Coordinator (UMG – Los Angeles)
Aftercluv is seeking an ambitious and eager Marketing Coordinator for its US division, with a passion and knowledge of dance & electronic music. This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Assistant to Managing Director
- Marketing budget management
- Domestic and International Marketing, Brand Partnerships and Event Planning. Coordination of marketing plans in the US and international, communication with our offices in 9 countries, monitoring of marketing campaigns, travel coordination for our artists, creation of deck presentations, event planning and coordination, creation of marketing and advertising materials. The ideal candidate is a greatly organized, highly motivated, creative with an entrepreneurial spirit, great networking in the electronic dance world/industry, be able to work in an intercultural environment, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Assistant, Music Brand Partnerships (CAA – Los Angeles)
As an Assistant supporting an Executive in the Music Brand Partnerships department, you will be handling brand outreach, deal logistics, contracts, creative projects and scheduling on behalf of clients. This is a marketing focused role in which you will have the opportunity to learn how to pitch and create deals between our roster of music clients and brands.
Marketing Coordinator (Mix 247 EDM – Colorado, Springs)
If you have a passion for electronic dance music? Mix 247 EDM is a rapidly growing company media company searching for an exceptional individual who shares our values and vision. This position will work closely with the Marketing Team to provide administrative and organizational oversight on many ongoing projects. Mix 247 EDM is seeking goal-oriented, successful sales candidates who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working with people in the music and fashion industry.
Coordinator, Writer/Publisher Relations (BMI – Nashville)
Coordinate all aspects of events facilitated by the Nashville BMI Office. Provide administrative assistance to BMI songwriters and publishers.
Artist Relations Coordinator (C3 Presents – Austin, TX)
The Artist Relations Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination and management of non-production details for artists/talent performances and appearances and staff travel assistance
- Assists Artist Relations Manager (AR Manager) in the coordination and management of production and non-production details for artists/talent performances and appearances
- Assists AR Manager in collection and distribution of event advance details for Artists/Talent, including but not limited to: contract details that pertain to spending line items in the Artist Relations, Transportation event budgets, festival and event information distribution to talent and event staff, event area hiring and timeline management
- Assists AR Manager with day of show management with an emphasis on artist services, adherence to time schedules, and cost containment
- Assists in consultation and communication with C3 Talent Buyer department to ensure consistent information from artist and their representatives
- Assists in maintenance of performance talent schedules and deal points as directed by AR Manager and Talent Buyer
- Coordinates department internship program and screen applications to ensure company requirements are being met
- Tracks, codes and reconciles department expense reports and PO submissions
- Assists Travel Services Manager with maintenance of event staff travel details and meeting set up
Music Coordinator (Encompass Music Partners – Calabasas, CA)
The ideal candidate must excel at multitasking, be self-motivated and confident, friendly and outgoing, possess highly developed organizational skills, strong attention to detail, problem-solver, superior verbal and written communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to work well as part of a team. Willingness and desire to learn new tasks with the company is essential.
We are a music production team that specializes in helping to coordinate, package, budget, produce, and record music. We work with the music industry’s leading professionals on a daily basis to contract live events, motion picture scoring sessions, and various other projects requiring live musicians.
Booking Agent (Gotham Artists – NYC)
Gotham Artists is an agency that books speakers, comedy, and music for corporations and colleges. GA brings knowledge, valuable insight and inspiration to audiences everywhere.
We are looking to expand our team with a new booking agent! The Agent must be an excellent salesperson with a passion for live events and entertainment. Prior sales experience is required and experience with booking entertainment is preferred.
What we are looking for: Self-motivated, hard working individuals with prior sales experience who are are not afraid of being on the phone or being rejected. The people who will excel at this position know how to hustle, have a good personality and are quick thinkers. Prior booking and sales experience and a keen understanding of current events, politics, technology, business and pop culture is required.
Studio Manager (DubDub – NYC)
We are seeking a full-time Studio Manager in New York City, who possesses experience producing video content and familiarity with the influencer and blogger space. The primary responsibilities of this role is to manage studio bookings and events at dubloft NYC, while assisting dub creators to film, edit and upload video content onto the dubsuite platform. You have a keen eye for visual content, a knack for organization and are excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Even though our apps are designed to be used by inexperienced users, dubdub wants to provide creators with help, support, and give them editorial ideas so their videos become an attractive, powerful marketing and sales tool for their social media channels. It will be up to you to educate dub creators about our technology and keep them coming back to dubloft for more through studio events and brand product programming.
Marketing and Metadata Coordinator (Sounds True – Louisville, CO)
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking a marketing and metadata coordinator to join our sales and marketing team. Our trade sales and marketing team connects Sounds True books, audios, and music to a vibrant community of readers and listeners. Our marketing and metadata coordinator balances a passion for accuracy and detail with a love for books, a genuine interest in our content, and an ability to coordinate multiple projects at once, including metadata distribution.
Support Stadd, Music (CAA – Nashville)
CAA is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve in a support role within our Music Touring department, consisting of Country, CCM, Contemporary, and EDM music. The ideal candidates should be motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in a fast-paced environment while performing administrative tasks. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. This is a great opportunity to learn the music touring business, as the position can lead to other opportunities within the Music Touring department.
Marketing Specialist (Live Nation – NYC)
This position’s primary role is to support venue & festival sales efforts within the Marketing Solutions group by developing sales materials and managing general information related to Live Nation venues & festivals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain a list of all venues & festival nuances and serve as the “go to” person for general venue & festival information
- Organize and manage Live Nation sales tools related to venues & festivals such as property marketing packages, one-sheets, etc.
- Serve as liaison, reaching out to internal and externals stakeholders to ensure sales efforts are coordinated across all sales groups
- Run, prepare and distribute weekly/bi-weekly venue & festival updates
- Work with key constituents to gather venue & festival information pertinent to sales materials, brief designers on creative elements
- Generally assist in the building of product and sales presentations including writing, copy editing, document formatting, and image sourcing
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions for new program/offering development
- Monitor competing venues & festivals and competitive trends in business
US Marketing Manager (Spotify – NYC)
We are looking for a US Marketing Manager to drive the regional strategy and execution of marketing efforts in line with the key brand and acquisition metrics outlined within the regional marketing strategy. Experience in interpreting consumer trends, audience and data insights and translating into meaningful marketing initiatives is essential, as is the ability to translate highly strategic marketing bets into regional tactical executions. This role will report to the US Marketing Lead.
Digital Marketing Assistant (TMG Austin – Austin, TX)
This position may also be responsible for marketing administrative tasks including promotions, working festivals, event troubleshooting, general administrative tasks, and other tasks as assigned. The Marketing Assistant will curate social media sites and maintain venue/department websites.
Marketing Associate (The Chicago High School for the Arts)
This position provides primary support for ChiArts marketing and communications activities. The Marketing Associate will assist the Director of Development and Executive and Artistic Director with building ChiArts’ visibility for the purposes of admissions and development, promoting ChiArts performances and showcases, designing marketing collateral, and managing ChiArts’ brand in printed and social media. The Marketing Associate reports directly to the Director of Development.
Administrative Assistant (Vulcan Inc – Seattle)
Provide administrative and clerical support to the Music Events and Business Strategy groups. This position may perform a wide variety of activities in support of the teams as well as serve as primary resources for information about music events and other projects to both internal and external partners. This position provides general administrative support for the groups including invoice and contract assistance, external partner coordination of documents and meetings, as well as internal meetings and scheduling. Assist in creating and recording the Music Events and Business Strategy groups organizational data, processes, and procedures. Strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment within defined parameters required.
Marketing Assistant (Crowd Surf – Los Angeles)
Crowd Surf is a digital marketing firm in the entertainment industry. We are currently looking to hire a full-time marketing assistant to work in one of our Los Angeles offices.
Account Executive (Bandsintown – NYC)
Bandsintown is seeking an inside sales / account executive to join the Bandsintown Promoter team in midtown Manhattan to aid in the development of new and existing b2b relationships. This role will report to the Director of Sales, and function as a primary contact point for concert promoters and venue marketers to engage directly with their target audience via email, mobile and other digital channels.