Equal Vision Records is seeking a Social Media Manager/Publicity Coordinator to join our team. Must be LA-based. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the full job description below BEFORE applying:
• Develop and execute marketing strategy for artists’ music and music-related products across the EVR roster alongside the Product Manager. These include but are not limited to: single / EP / albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
• Help guide and execute creative materials and original content specific to each campaign.• Communicate artist and release info to third party publicists.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results with internal team and artists/management.
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships.
• Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting artists/releases and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy.
• Coordinate press photo shoots, bios, other assets.
• Run the Equal Vision social media sites, focusing on new content and growth.• Work directly with artists and management to help grow the social media presence of the artists on the EVR roster.
• Strong oral/written communication skills.
• An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, music publicity, new technologies and digital music services.
• At least 2 years experience in publicity, marketing and/or social media management within the music community.
• Extensive knowledge of and passion for music.
• Copywriting skills; ability to write for multiple campaigns & artists simultaneously.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Experience running reports and analyzing data from social platforms.
Looking for additional employment opportunities? Try our Music Industry Job Board, which is updated every Monday.